We’re hiring thousands of people like you in a range of exciting temporary roles to make Census 2021 a success.
The census is a survey about all of us. We need your help and enthusiasm to encourage everyone in England and Wales to participate.
The census gives us a picture of communities, which helps to plan and fund public services in your area. Nothing else gives so much detail about the society in which we live, helping to make decisions with the potential to transform lives for the better.
Whether you’re saving up for something or you want to make a real difference to your community, there’s a job for you.
People make the census.
If you’re ready to help make Census 2021 a reality, come and join us. Explore the different roles and locations we’re currently recruiting to.
Our available roles:
Community engagement roles:
• Community adviser working with the Bangladeshi community
• Community adviser working with the Chinese community
• Community adviser working with the Indian community
• Community adviser working with the Pakistani community
• Community adviser working with the Roma community
• Community adviser working with the Turkish and Kurdish communities
• Community adviser working with the Haredi Jewish community
• Census area manager
• Communal establishments area manager
• Census coverage survey area manager
• Non-compliance field manager
• Census team leader
• Communal establishments team leader
• Census mobile team leader
• Census coverage survey team leader
• Census coverage survey mobile team leader
• Non-compliance officer
• Communal establishments officer
• Census area support
• Communal establishments area support
• Census officer
• Census mobile officer
• Census coverage survey area support
• Census coverage survey interviewer
• Non-compliance assistant
• Census coverage survey mobile interviewer
To review the details of the jobs and apply please visit https://www.censusjobs.co.uk/search-for-a-job/.
Richmond and Wandsworth Councils
17 Dec 2020