1. Set clear and empowering goals. When you set goals you work with more urgency and purpose.
2. Consistently stretch your comfort zone. Everything you want essentially lies outside the boundaries of your comfort zone.
3. Generate plenty of bad ideas. Life is a number’s game. Don’t be afraid to repeatedly take a chance on yourself.
4. Make mistakes and learn from them. Mistakes are simply a part of life, and a part of living that life.
5. Work smarter and harder than yesterday. Those who make progress in life do so because they are constantly learning, growing and improving.
6. Expose yourself to new ideas, people and places. We only grow and develop ourselves when we experience new things, when we learn something unique, and when we step outside the boundaries of our comfort zone.
15 Apr 2020