How to stay focused when times get tough...
Life is never easy. It's tough out there. Unfortunately we live in a time when someone would rather walk by or worse stop from progressing than help you. It's easy to get down and think everything is against you. Applied for hundred of jobs but haven't heard anything back yet...yep I've been there too. Never think you're good enough...Yep I've been there too. Always putting yourself down because it is easier than actually believing in yourself...Guess what, I've been there too.
So you're probably asking how can I address all of the above, well I would say to start by scrolling down a bit and start following our 6 points on how to get through the tough times.
1. Be grateful for what you have. We all have many things to be grateful for, make a note of them and focus on them.
2. Exercise. Physical exercise will elevate your mood and keep you feeling strong and optimistic.
3. Focus on someone else. The best way to reboot yourself and feel good again is to do something good for someone else.
4. Visualise who you want to be. When things get tough, and you lose track. Remind yourself who you want to be and how important your goals are to you.
5. Stop fearing failure. Failure is your teacher, embrace the experiences, identify the lessons and improve the next time.
6. Take time out. It is hard to feel positive when you are run down. Your laptop needs recharging, your car needs refuelling, remember that you do too.
Spiela is committed to helping those who are going through those tough times and imminently will have a marketplace connecting socially aware employers with under represented working class young professionals looking to jump start their careers ready!!! So remember that times may get tough, but there is always light at the end of tunnel and Spiela are trying to make things easier. Register today to get access to more opportunities
14 Apr 2020