Spiela is pleased to announce its “Something for the Weekend” competition. This is a chance for budding writers to share their talent on this community.
“Something for the Weekend” is a feature intended to highlight a television programme, film, book which can brighten and enlighten these weekends in lockdown.
What we’re looking for is as follows:
1. The piece must be submitted in a new post on the community
2. The post must be marked "Something for the Weekend"
3. Entries must be a minimum of 500 words.
4. It has to be there by 17:00 this Friday.
5. It will be judged by the panel at Spiela and announced on Monday.
1 Jun 2020